Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Is New slim-trim lean Kareena really Sexy ?


The new Kareena Kapoor looking very very slim and trim and lean is making her a hype image all over and she is the hottest sensation here since Aishwarya Rai’s Dhoom-2 avatar. Kareena has shed a lot of weight rather we can recall some time back she was very fluffy also, But if u see her now you will be stunned with her new look result of regular fitness routine and power Yoga diet is making her look gorgeous. Her latest shoot in Vogue says her vital stats is 31-23-34 inches dress. Media report said that Bebo had to compromise with completely non-meat food, no chocolates and no diary products to attain the Zero size, However the actress denies she had ever been on orange juice diet for acquiring this figure.

When asked about diet& she fainting on a film set Bebo sarcastically replies “I am not thin. The media makes me out to be. I don’t diet. One look at me and you know I am quite healthy”. Her Dad Randhir Kapoor says “I have told her to stop the ‘diet business.’ She has become quite thin and must not lose more weight, but Bebo tells me that I should go on a diet because I am terribly overweight. Now what you can you say to that!”. Randhir Kapoor is pretty worried about her daughter’s health though proud saying he was thrilled when she got the Filmfare Best Actress Award. He said his brother Rishi got Lifetime achievement award, while his nephew Ranbir got award for Best Male Debut. And he also announced that they will be launching 2 new films under RK banner with Bebo and Ranbir Kapoor in the lead and also claimed that the whole world is liking her new look.

Daboo Ratnani her photographer who has been shooting Kareena for more than a decade says, “She has never looked better, The weight loss suits her because her features come out really well, so one gets a stronger pictures with all expressions visible”. When asked is her face shining because she is in love she replies “It is the success of my films that’s making my skin glow”.

No comments:

Post a Comment